Highest safety levels and standards
Experienced and strong experts for the national and international gas industry
Supplier to the gas industry
Safety plays an essential role in complex gas infrastructure systems, and so the set requirements in storing, handling and distributing gas are especially high. This makes powerful and reliable suppliers all the more important in planning, procurement and operation.
Impressive service for the gas industry
Major names in the gas industry have come to rely on us as a partner on an equal footing providing genuine added value with an industry-specific product range and requisite services.
We are, or have been, involved in large-scale projects from German major league names such as GASCADE, Open Grid Europe and Thyssengas as well as on the Austrian market with companies such as OMV and RAG.
The oil and gas department at our location in Stuhr near Bremen, serves customers with experienced sales teams that are intimately acquainted with the requirements of gas supply, petrochemicals and plant construction.
Our customers benefit from the following specialities that we supply specifically to the gas industry:
- Welded and seamless pipes and fittings in steel line pipe grades and fine-grain structural steel
- ASME B 16.5 Series B and DIN EN 1759 flanges
- Acceptance according to DIN EN 1594, DVGW regulations and TRFL
- Wall thickness calculations for pipes and fittings
- Extended corrosion protection requirements for underground pipeline construction using polyethylene coatings with additional fibre-reinforced plastics, polyurethane coatings, and epoxy resin inner linings as required
- Project management and one-stop-shop services
- Industry-specific expertise from years of experience
Do not hesitate to contact us and our industry experts with any questions you may have about our services for the gas industry.